Saturday, May 26, 2012

Madeira - @@@@

Tuesday went to Madeira in what was to become the start of going back to places I have been already. Not much else to say that differs from the first post about them, I thought it was still high quality food that is served in a style I rarely get elsewhere. Still had the bife a casa (sirloin steak topped with ham, egg, and red wine sauce) with the double starches.

Appetizer of Madeira-style wings was a letdown as they were basically wing dings with a side of hot sauce. Portuguese soup also not what I expected as I thought it would have larger and more pieces of kale and sausage. But the main dish is why I came back and did not disappoint. Go here, and enjoy some authentic Portuguese cuisine.

288 Warren Ave
East Providence, RI 02914

No comments:

Post a Comment