Monday, August 27, 2012

PJ's Pub - @@@@

Real local bar that caters to work people after work. The proximity of the bar to the center makes it a favorite of many. The drinks are reasonable but I thought the food was quite good. I first tried some of their wings (Caesar salad flavored?!?) and the were large and crispy. They were topped with dressing and shredded lettuce so I thought that was kind of strange but yet oddly good. I think they are cheaper on Monday's which is always a good thing.

Main course I got a double burger with bacon, Swiss and all the condiments. The cheese was great and melts, burger juicy and grilled, and bun held up well to the massiveness. Side of curly fries were great too. The price I think was under $10 so good value too.

Like many others come here after work or just if you want a good bar meal. The menu will not amaze, but what I had was quite solid.

1139 Pontiac Ave
Cranston, RI 02920

No comments:

Post a Comment