Monday, January 28, 2013

Bridge Ten Brasserie - @@@

Dinner here tonight, was relieved to find a different sort of place other than what I call "corporate American" that is all over downtown. Per usual for first work days, the place was empty. How empty? I was the only diner at 7:45. Ouch. It is really amazing but here in Pittsburgh there is no one out on Monday's it seems.

Anyways got the usual steak frites that I usually try at French places. It was good, had some solid spices and was definitely medium rare. The food literally took 5 minutes to deliver. The steak was rib-eye which I usually love but in my mind I always think of sirloin for the protein.

The food overall was pretty good but I think I have other biases in my mind. I am leery if no one is there so it seems odd that I enjoyed the food. I want to go back when it's busier to perhaps try more non-standard items like the duck, rotisserie, or pâté.

PS - frites were not as skinny as I hoped but oddly enough were quite crispy. Well seasoned too

20 S 10th St
Pittsburgh, PA 15203

No comments:

Post a Comment