Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Local Gastropub - @@

Just got done eating here while waiting for my plane back home. It was filled with plenty of pros and cons.

Pro: "open" window seating so you can watch passengers
Con: passengers can stare you down as you eat
Pro: sauce was not on brisket
Con: brisket needed sauce cause it was dry
Pro: BBQ chicken actually smelled good
Con: I did not order BBQ chicken

Ultimately more cons than pros. I had the brisket platter with an additional side of charred corn off the cob. I guess for an airport it wasn't bad, for some reason I may have had unrealistic expectations due to the pretty cool looking menu. Better service than Wolfgangs although I still have yet to beat the Wolfgang cheeseburger at CVG. This isn't in the Delta terminal so I won't be around here often, so I will probably stick to the Wolfgangs in the future. Decent option if you need food but coworkers often recommend the Sam Adams bar when picking places.

Cincinnati Airport
Northern Kentucky (I know, weird)

1 comment:

  1. You know, I really don't think that "I did not order BBQ chicken" should necessarily be held as a con against this place....

    ReplyDelete