Thursday, May 28, 2015

Paris Baguette - @@@

Who knew that this seemingly French bakery would be run by Koreans?? I guess that's LA for you. We went here for a brunch-ish activity while in town for a wedding and had some pretty good items.

I personally penalize it on the basis of not loving sweets and rather having savory foods especially for a meal. Nonetheless had some unique (for me at least) dishes. Besides the obvious cookies - which were a great touch on the day - I had some sausage roll (top left), cronut (top right) and my favorite some strawberry pastry with cream. Please note the grease from the cronut in the picture...I'm sure it was a super nutritious way to start the day!

For those that enjoy some good baked goods, come here if you get a chance. It is Asian style in that you grab a tray and the items are all in plastic self serve containers so you can examine and choose your selections as you wish.

1659 W Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

No comments:

Post a Comment