Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Restaurante Litoral - @@@

Quick post since they are already closed. It's a Macanese restaurant that serves what I consider a mix of Portuguese and Asian. Had the caldo verde soup to start. Good. Had minchi for main. Good, if not a little too salty and heavy with the soy sauce. Compared to Riquexo (which I thought I had posted, will have to do that some other time) it's not as good. It's heavier here, maybe the egg addition had something to do with it. Also I feel this place is a 1%er restaurant. Whereas if I recall Riquexo was <$10, this meal was $25, with a 10% service charge which is rare in my mind for overseas. Great building though - seems like a historical building with exposed wood everywhere. Polished stone floors and the entrance was like a courtyard.

Rua Almirante Sergio No 261
Macau

No comments:

Post a Comment