Thursday, July 16, 2015

Iberian Peninsula day - @@@@@

Dedicated yesterday to Iberian Peninsula dining. Quick summary - some of my favorite food they have in Rhode Island.

Lunch at O Dinis for the bife a casa. Great flavor and still in my mind best Portuguese in the area (including Fall River). Easy 4 rating and could be pushing for a 5

Dinner was at Spain of Cranston. For what it's worth I think this is the best restaurant in the area. Was thinking of a restaurant I like more in the RI/southern MA area and could not come up with one. Just amazing flavors with the food, some I usually don't get elsewhere.

Both restaurants had impressive taste, outstanding value, and attentive service.

O Dinis
579 Warren Ave
East Providence, RI 02914

Spain of Cranston
1073 Reservoir Ave
Cranston, RI 02910

No comments:

Post a Comment