Sunday, July 12, 2015

Legal Seafood - @@@

Hard to judge a restaurant if you only order an appetizer. Even harder still is to judge a seafood-based restaurant if you don't really like seafood. Well I guess I will try to do both as accurately as possible. For those that are unfamiliar, this is a pretty popular New England based chain that specializes in the freshest seafood and is generally regarded as a good place to go for tourists like me.

I did come for the chowder which curiously enough I do rather enjoy. The creaminess and potato for me is a great combination and what else could I think of in New England that best represents it? Here I think is some of the best that I have had. It is full of "stuff" like clams, potatoes and other things masked by a rich creamy soup base. Put a little fresh pepper on it and I was good to go. Ordered 2 as a matter of fact and they were both served burn-your-tongue hot which I like.

As far as the other items go, can't be sure so I guess this is only a partial review and thus can only go 3. But for good NE clam chowder, this place has it pretty locked down.

2099 Post Rd
Warwick, RI 02886

No comments:

Post a Comment