Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Outback Steakhouse - @@@

Dinner on Tuesday was at Outback near work.  I won't go too in-depth with this post since I am guessing most people know of/frequent it.

I ordered bbq baby back ribs with garlic mashed and a side salad with a server recommended tangy tomato dressing.  All parts of the meal were average, which for me is fine for this type of restaurant.  The ribs were very tender, leading me to believe they were boiled/steamed/baked then finished on a grill.  I prefer a little more bite, but with the baby backs they were fine.  Salad dressing was good and something I normally do not order, so I can add that to my collection of dressings.  I would order it again.

Overall, the restaurant was consistent which is what I expected.  Though I gave it the same 3 out of 5 rating as Andino's, I would prefer to go to the local establishments more often than not.  Sliding scale here I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment