Monday, January 23, 2017

Buz and Ted's Real Barbecue - @@@

Did a search for barbecue tonight and this place was highly rated on yelp. I found it only ok. The brisket was not super flavorful and perhaps could have used a bit more on the sandwich. I felt Mission BBQ brisket was better in terms of flavor and tenderness. The beef ribs were obviously massive but had sauce on them. I didn't love the sauce so perhaps that's why I thought they could've been better.

What was kinda cool was the amount of smoke going on in the restaurant. I walked out smelling like a smoker and you could see the smoke everywhere. Not the best but you could also do worse. Allegedly they were on tv too, I will check out what was recommended if I go back next time.

1119 N Blvd
Richmond, VA 23230

No comments:

Post a Comment