Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Melville Deli - @@

Classic case of a lot of ok food does not make it great. This sandwich was heavy! I ordered the Classic Cuban for lunch at this deli by work. I have discovered that the NY delis are actually a combination of quick service items. This had ready made entrees like teriyaki chicken, fried chicken cutlets, brisket, pulled pork, various assorted sandwiches and more. There was a premade station, entree area, and cooked to order spot. The Cuban was at the cooked to order zone. There was a sheet tray of pork ready to go and the griddled the sandwich to order.

So far so good but I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Asked for no pickles, you can see them in the picture. Tomato was included. Pork not super tender. Sandwich fell apart. Cheese not fully melted. Typing this out I can see why I didn't enjoy it much. Again lots of a bad thing is still a bad thing.

Maybe I will try something else from this place but with the limited time in the area will probably look to check out other lunch options.

90 Broadhollow Rd
Melville, NY 11747

No comments:

Post a Comment