Monday, July 30, 2012

Ironwood - @@@

Rare posting of a Michigan spot. Went here with some friends after golf and was decently surprised. This is a sports themed place that served some pretty good food. I got the brisket and while it didn't come close to the Texas stuff, it was passable. Fries were the seasoned ones and were amazingly hot, which I liked. Brisket had good flavor but was somewhat dry. Oddly I couldn't order the beef brisket sandwich but was able to get the platter. Does that make sense?

The 2 things I liked the most were the value ($13 for meal and included salad) and the abundance of hdtvs. It would be a good place to watch a game as flat panels were everywhere. It is not fine dining nor does it try to be. As long as they stick with their theme, I would try it again especially for a game with some friends.

840 West Ann Arbor Trail
Plymouth, MI 48170

No comments:

Post a Comment