Saturday, July 28, 2012

Taco Bell.

Thursday night flight got cancelled so went international with dinner. I haven't been here in a while, so I tried all sorts of stuff: chalupa, nachos, Doritos tacos, and a potato burrito. Sadly they were out of the apple empanadas. It was as expected. Perhaps most revolutionary for me was this hard taco cardboard holder so it won't get crushed I can only imagine. I don't know if they are for all the hard tacos or just the Doritos ones.

This one was in Cranston, RI

3 comments:

  1. I love that you called Taco Bell "international."

    How did you add that footer with all the social media button thingies? I want that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That packaging looks a lot classier than it did in summer of 2005.

    Did they make you wait while they fried up fresh chalupa shells?

    ReplyDelete