Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Bravo Cucina Italiana - @@

Went to this Italian chain restaurant tonight as my coworker wanted to try it out. I had been a while ago but didn't remember much but the Italian was enough to reluctantly agree. When walking in, the decor is Caesars Palace Vegas. Fake Roman and fake exposed brick attempt to make you feel I don't know what.

The meal itself was wholly average as I got the bone-in glazed pork chop with green beans and mashed potatoes. Not much to say other than it filled me up. The salad I had was actually pretty different, mixed greens, dried cherries, crispy prosciutto, roasted tomatoes, some strong cheese and balsamic mixed in. I would say that was the best part of the meal.

You may be asking if it was average then why a 2? Well the more I thought about it, the server did not impress me. Drinks were slow and I always was out of water before it was refilled. Meal service was also slow along with the bill return process (oddly the check was brought instantly). With so many other places to choose from around here I feel customer service is a differentiator and hence the 2. Would come back if needed, just not jumping at the chance.

5305 Deerfield Blvd
Mason, OH 45040

No comments:

Post a Comment