Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mings Great Wall - @@

In retrospect I should've thought this out more. I saw it from the gas station I was filling up at. I'm now typing this as I finish my meal. Food was quite marginal at best, pretty salty chicken and broccoli and reasonably tasty almond boneless chicken.

The place is a stones throw away from the highway and looks to move people in and out quickly. It for sure has to be a converted restaurant; it reminds me of the old style Pizza Huts.

The price of the food is actually quite cheap, $5.50 for each entree and not bad size. It does have what I call filler; such as bamboo, mushrooms, and water chestnuts in the chicken broccoli dish. I am torn between a 2 and 3, mostly for the sentimental reasons of not hating on the fellow Chinese spots out there. Ultimately the food just isn't that good, far from "the best Chinese food I've ever had" as a reviewer posted. Sadly I would not come back if I was in Findlay again (then again I may not be in Findlay again!)

1535 Broad Ave
Findlay‎, OH‎ 45840

No comments:

Post a Comment