Monday, February 13, 2012

Raising Cane's - @@@

Stopped by this specialty chicken only fast foodish type spot on Friday night for a quick snack. Never heard of it but was really busy along the Boston University main strip. Hockey game next door also helped add to the commotion, as BU was taking on Umass.

All they serve is chicken fingers so I got those. Really good and juicy, they were fried just right. Fries were crinkle cut and crispy and paired well with the Cane's sauce, a creamy spiced dipping sauce. Toast was as expected.

I guess do one thing and do it well. I thought it was a good quick snack that hits the spot if you want some hockey fingers. I still like bone-in fried chicken but if you want the more convenient tenders find this spot and give it a try. I guess they are in 13 states but none in Michigan. They seem mostly southern based.

949 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215

1 comment:

  1. Been too long since I visited. We were just at a Raising Cane's in Houston this weekend and this really old post caught my eye. Chicken fingers aren't my bag but I'll at least say that these were quality chicken. Wish they had some other sauces besides the one they're so proud of, though - maybe a mustard or honey mustard? I also just saw that Rudy's is your favorite brisket! We have a Rudy's in Austin...come visit...

    ReplyDelete