Monday, February 20, 2012

Salvatore's - @@

Big valentines day dinner with the coworkers so we went to this Italian restaurant where we had reservations inside the bank vault. The company was much better than the dinner.

I actually went to this place earlier in the project but can't find the review. Maybe have to go through my pictures to see if I missed it. I remember it wasn't that good last time and this time is no exception. Slow service made for a long night as well.

We got a large spinach and garlic pizza to start out but didn't have plates to eat it on. Luckily by the time the plates came the pizza was still hot. It was ok. For my main meal I had some Alfredo with large pasta noodles, broccoli, chicken and sausage. For some reason they didnt have fettucini noodles so I was stuck with these large noodles that didn't hold the sauce well. Also for me way too much pasta vs broccoli and chicken. I guess that is why I have a problem with Italian places...they often are imbalanced with pasta and filling. Like I want broccoli and chicken, not just a few pieces of it. Anyways, flavor not rich enough for me and missing the chicken.

Overall disappointing meal that was made up for it by the great work my coworkers did to make it fun. Valentines king, queen, and princes were awarded along with pictures, candy, and flowers made it pretty cool. Just go to a different restaurant for the meal!

55 High St
Medford, MA 02155

No comments:

Post a Comment